Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Book Review of Enclave by Anne Aguire:
Ok for those who don't know or have never heard of this book it is a dystopian novel, and a very well written one at that! I started this book the other day and in every spare moment I have been reading it. I am in love with this story the characters were well described as was every aspect of the story. The main characters are Deuce and Fade and I don't want to spoil too much due to this being a bookclub pick this month for a few of my friends, but Deuce and Fade end up partners in the Enclave and grow as friends and finally as a bit more then that. I am going to stop myself before I go to far with spoilers, but I have to say this book was simply AWESOME!!!! It was a quick read a definite page turner and really left me with the need to read outpost the second book in the series right away:) I rate this book a five out of five all the way! If you are thinking about reading it you would not be disappointed. I think this book was even better then the hunger games as far as dystopian goes. I would recommend this book to all ages teen and up all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment